Frequently asked questions from our website visitors
1. What is content marketing?
We peoples call it trust, goodwill, or karma.
Persuasion experts call it reciprocity.
2. How would you content the market?
3. What breaks companies from creating engaging and effective content?
- Lack of an outsider’s perspective – thinking as a seller instead of as a buyer.
- Time – to create effective, engaging, attention-grabbing and SEO optimized content is truly hard work.
4. What is PPC?
It is commonly used to refer to Google AdWords, but could equally describe Bing Advertising, Facebook Advertising or any other kind of online advertising where you pay per click.
5. What is SEO?
On-site SEO works on things on your own site that will help search engines understand what you do and find all the pages on your site. Off-site SEO is concerned with creating links back to your site in order to help demonstrate relevance and popularity to Google.